Other Common Questions
1. Can you arrange a car transfer to pick me up at the airport?
- We can arrange for an executive transfer (maximum 4 people) from the airport to your apartment and also return you to the airport on check out. The cost is from $65.00 for domestic and international transfer each way (inc GST). To request this service please contact us by phone after your booking is confirmed.
2. Does the Airport Skybus connect with 28+ Nights?
- Our apartment locations can easily be accessed by Skybus.
- Skybus operates 24-hours, seven-days-a-week, with 10-15 minute departures between 5:30am and 9:30pm. It is 20 minute (approx.) journey from the airport to Skybus' City Terminal at Southern Cross Station.
- Guests staying at our Southbank apartments can make use of the free Hotel Connection Service operated by Skybus. For more info on this service visit https://www.skybus.com.au/free-hotel-transfer-service/.
- For latest info including timetable and prices visit http://www.skybus.com.au.
3. Can you help me with a myki pass so I can use public transport in Melbourne?
- Yes. You can purchase a myki visitor pack from any of our friendly reception desks. The cost of an adult pass is $14 and a child's pass is $7.
- A myki visitor pack includes a myki card, pre-loaded with enough value for one day's travel in Zone 1, discount offers at major attractions, a public transport map and information on how to use myki. The Public Transport Victoria website provides more information. Click here to visit Public Transport Victoria.
4. How do I get to AFL games at the MCG and Etihad Stadium?
- Etihad Stadium:
- Our CBD studio apartments are ideally located a short 15 minute walk from Etihad Stadium.
- From our City Road and Kavanagh Street apartments take the Queensbridge St tram and change to the number 96 tram at Bourke St to connect to the footbridge.
- If you are staying at our CBD Studio apartments there are multiple tram stops nearby that can be boarded to take you to the MCG. Alternatively, you can catch a train from the nearby Southern Cross or Melbourne Central Stations.
- If you are staying at our Southbank apartments you can enjoy a pleasant walk to the MCG along the beautiful Yarra River in under 30 minutes (slightly longer from Whiteman Street). Otherwise the MCG can be reached by trams along Flinders St or a short taxi ride.
- For more info contact our Reservation Team who can further advise you of the most suitable apartment location for your needs.
5. Do you offer a grocery delivery service?
- We offer an affordable service to fill your pantry and fridge. These can be delivered prior to your check in if you wish. Please contact our reservations staff for a grocery order form. Please note that a $5.00 delivery charge applies per order.
6. Are pets welcome?
- Pets are not permitted in our apartments.
- While we are unable to accommodate your pets, there are a number of pet resorts and pet minding services that cover Southbank and the CBD. The following have been recommended by Diggiddy Doggy Daycare, South Melbourne:
- Pet Resorts:
- Kepala Pet Resort & Canine Country Club, 55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest - kepala.com.au
- Mornington Lodge, Moorooduc Highway, Mornington - morningtonlodge.com.au
- Vern Ryan's Pet Resort, 3332 Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road, Ballian East - vernryanspetresort.com.au
- Pet Minders & In-Home Care
- Watching Over Wilbur (Amanda) - 0431 193 431
- Melbourne Pet Minders (Kim) - 03 9015 9899
- Pet Resorts:
7. Where can I find information on events and activities in Melbourne?
- Our offices have tourist information brochures. Our helpful staff can also give you advice and directions to attractions, as well as assisting with any bookings you wish to make.
- Weekend Notes has a list of things to do in Melbourne, along with informative articles - Click to visit Weekend Notes
- That's Melbourne is updated daily with events and activities for Melbourne - Click to visit That's Melbourne