Reservation / Booking Procedures
1. Is there a minimum length of stay?
Our minimum length of stay is 28 nights.
2. Is a deposit required?
- To confirm your booking a deposit of the first 14 days accommodation tariff will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking (refundable as per our Cancellation Policy).
3. When do you require payment?
- A further 14 days must be paid on check in. Each remaining 14 day balance must be paid fortnightly thereafter.
4. What payment forms do you accept?
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept most major credit cards, including:
- MasterCard and Visa (1.5% credit card surcharge)
- American Express, Diners Club and Union Pay (3% credit card surcharge)
- Payment by direct debit is also available.
5. Is a credit card required?
- A credit card must be supplied to secure your booking and is subject to the 28nights Terms and Conditions
6. What is the cancellation policy?
- For standard bookings there is no cancellation fee and your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in time.
- No refund of your deposit will be given if your booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
- 14 days notice is required if the client intends to depart early after the initial 28 day period.
- Calculation of arrival is based upon a 2pm check-in.